| 0 comments ]



Andy Murray now heads into the semifinals. He beat Juan Carlos Ferrero 7-5 6-3 6-2. It was a much easier win compared to his fourth-round match against Stanislas Wawrinka.

Next up for Murray is Andy Roddick, who had a five-setter with Lleyton Hewitt. Murray leads 6-2 in their head-to-head matchup. He is trying to become the first Brit to win Wimbledon since Fred Perry raised the trophy 63 years ago.

For Juan Carlos Ferrero, he had a great run in the tournament. I hope he stays healthy and continues to do well this season. He agrees:

But anyway, I'm happy about the way I played today also. I think it wasn't very far the first two sets. So, you know, only want to play like this all the time in the next tournaments and be a little bit more regular than I was.
(Image: Paul Gilham/Getty Images)

0 comments

Post a Comment